Book Release Delayed

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hello, all!

So, I had mentioned my newest book will be out this month, but unfortunately that's not going to happen. 
I really wanted to get it out! But I cannot put out something I feel is unfinished.

Now, I planned on having it done this weekend, but LIFE totally got in the way. Actually, life has been getting in the way of my writing all year long. Remember when I used to put out three books in a year? Well, I only put out one this year and that was in January. 

I was able to produce books so fast in the past because--well, my life wasn't as lit as it now ;) hahaha, kidding! Kind of. Sort of. Not really.

I just finished up a semester of school because you know, I wanna better my life and all that. And then I'm in a relationship, which takes up a lot of my time (not that I'm complaining, babe!). And I recently started a new job. So my life is just all over the place!

I know you all will understand :) but I just wanted to explain! BUT my pre-orders WILL be out this month, and I'm looking at a late January release.

ALSO, I have so many loose ends to tie with this book lol like, I mentioned stuff way in the beginning of the book that I haven't even touched towards the end. So I gotta go back and make sure everything is perfect! I don't want you all to read something that's so...shitty. 

This book is gonna be FIRE. I promise lol



-Diamond

2 comments

  1. within some years, there had been several foremost woman bodybuilding competitions to be had, such as NPC (countrywide body Committee) Nationals,http://guidemesupplements.com/max-test-xtreme-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Olympia, and Ms. worldwide. As these competitions expanded in number and reputation, girls focused increasingly on muscularity.http://guidemesupplements.com/max-test-xtreme-review/

    ReplyDelete