Ipsy Glam Bag Review: April 2017

Monday, April 17, 2017

Another month, another awesome bag! Everything in this bag looks very useful to me, so here are my thoughts :)

Ipsy Glam Bags offers awesome samples for only $10 a month!


This month's bag comes in a cute little ticket makeup bag! There is one skincare product, three makeup products, and one makeup tool.






The No Poreblem Primer by Touch In Sol is amazingggggg! I'm such a huge primer person and this primer makes my foundation looked airbrush. Like, you literally had to zoom in on my face with one of those 10x mirrors to spot a pore. 



Lisa Frank contour brush! I used to have a ton of Lisa Frank folders when I was a kid. And I even had the little velvet coloring book for it. Ah, memories! Anyway, this brush is incredibly soft, and I'm sure can do a decent job contouring. 


Hanalei Aloe Soothing Gel. I have not used it, but I'm always down to try something to moisturize my skin. I'm extremely into skincare now, all thanks to my other subscription boxes.



EM Cosmetics liquid eyeliner pen. The precision of this pen is incredible. I've never in my life constructed a wing liner so quickly! My only problem with this is the color isn't too vibrant. It's more of a dull black once it dries about 10 seconds later. I could get a more vibrant color with my $1 ELF liner.



Hikari cream eye shadow in the color "honey dew". Eh, I have the same color in my Morphe pallet, but it's always good to have extra. It's not very pigmented and it smells a little like plastic.



Thanks so much for reading my review, and I'll be back with May's Glam Bag!

Post a Comment