Ipsy Glam Bag Review: March 2017

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hello, all! I have returned to my blog, ready to share more updates and content! Recently, I have become obsessed with beauty subscription boxes, and I thought I'd share my opinions on some of the subscriptions I receive. I am currently subscribed to the Ipsy Glam Bag, BeautyFix, and I just got off the wait list for BoxyCharm! 

This review is on the March 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag. 

First, I would like to start off by saying when I subscribed, I was put on a wait list, but I emailed their customer service and got off immediately. My bag was shipped about a week later. This Glam Bag cost $10 a month, and I think it's a pretty good value!

Here was March's bag :)










The bag itself is very pretty! A nice blush color with a suede-like texture on the back. 




I've heard great things about Dr. Brandt products, so I was excited to try this out. This is the microdermabrasion exfloliant. I have a Dr. Brandt pore cleanser from my BeautyFix box, which works pretty well, so I'm hoping this works the same! I've only used it twice and haven't seen much of a difference, but maybe it takes some time to work.


Ouai hair masque. I haven't tried it yet, but I think you'll get about 2 1/2 uses from this size.




Vasanti eye shadow contouring brush. It's a pretty soft brush, much better than the ones I have, that's for sure. I haven't tried it on my actual eye, but only to swatch the eye shadow in this bag, and it had a nice feel to it.


mPrincess pressed eye shadow, in the color Chestnut. It's a shimmery eye
shadow, but the color isn't too pigmented. Maybe because the color is brown and my skin is well, brown haha so it doesn't show up too well! But I had to layer it about three times just to get a good swatch to show.


Tarte's Tartiest Lip Paint. The color is quite nice, a deep red with a hint of brown. Perfect for my skin tone! After I swatched this, I tried to wipe it off about two minutes later and the color would NOT come off. So, it's safe to say this will last for a few hours on your lips. 


Swatches of both the eye shadow and lip paint.


And that's it for March's Glam Bag!
If you'd like to subscribe, head on over to Ipsy's website

I'll post April's bag review soon :)


Post a Comment