Bella's 4th!

Sunday, May 4, 2014



As you all may know, I have a little five pound Shih Tzu, that I love very, very much. Her birthday was on May 2nd, and I decided to do something special for her. Now, I didn't go all crazy and throw a full on birthday party. But I did get her a hat and a little birthday cookie.


I know for some people, this may be a bit excessive. You might think it's just a DOG. And I used to think the same way before I had a dog, but Bella is much more than a dog to me. She's my baby! I know, you're probably rolling your eyes by now. But seriously, most of my friends have kids and they're already popping out baby number two...and we're only 21. So they have their kiddos, and I have my puppy. 


Having Bella around has completely changed me as a person. I have no idea what I'd do without this little fur ball. I didn't know it was possible to love an animal so much! :)





Post a Comment